Care Home Cook Jobs in Caverswall
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Caverswall
You’ll prepare, cook and support meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Caverswall
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation afterward residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functional in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to fake in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your acknowledge and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also insert the attainment to pass a criminal background check, often later than a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or colleague degree from a community teacher in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in past recipes
- the talent to treat people taking into consideration dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Caverswall