Care Home Cook Jobs in Butterton
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Butterton
You’ll prepare, cook and facilitate meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Butterton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation behind residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone keen in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are after that some specific skills needed to discharge duty in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your own up and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also insert the realization to pass a criminal background check, often gone a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or member degree from a community theoretical in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the capability to treat people taking into account dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Butterton