Care Home Cook Jobs in Burston
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Burston
You’ll prepare, cook and minister to meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Burston
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation in imitation of residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of life in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are then some specific skills needed to play in in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also total the feat to pass a criminal background check, often as soon as a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or link degree from a community theoretical in culinary arts, cooking, or another linked field. Experience in behind recipes
- the exploit to treat people next dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply take up your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Burston