Care Home Cook Jobs in Broughton
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Broughton
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Broughton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation as soon as residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are along with some specific skills needed to put-on in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your let pass and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add together the success to pass a criminal background check, often taking into account a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or link degree from a community college in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in subsequently recipes
- the triumph to treat people taking into account dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Broughton