Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead
You’ll prepare, cook and support meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into consideration residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of zip in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as a consequence some specific skills needed to fake in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also total the carrying out to pass a criminal background check, often taking into consideration a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or connect degree from a community moot in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in similar to recipes
- the endowment to treat people later than dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply forward your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead