Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Heath
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Heath
You’ll prepare, cook and support meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Heath
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation as soon as residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone practicing in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to measure in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count up the attainment to pass a criminal background check, often past a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or associate degree from a community school in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in past recipes
- the carrying out to treat people like dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Heath