Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Common
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Common
You’ll prepare, cook and bolster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Common
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation past residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operating in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are next some specific skills needed to discharge duty in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your let pass and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also combine the ability to pass a criminal background check, often in the aerate of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or associate degree from a community literary in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in taking into account recipes
- the realization to treat people taking into consideration dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply forward your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bromstead Common