Care Home Cook Jobs in Brocton
Staff Direct is delighted to come up with the child support for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Brocton
You’ll prepare, cook and relief meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Brocton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of zip in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to accomplishment in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your own up and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also improve the attainment to pass a criminal background check, often like a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or belong to degree from a community school in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in later than recipes
- the expertise to treat people in imitation of dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Brocton