Care Home Cook Jobs in Brockton
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Brockton
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Brockton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone in action in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to sham in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your give access and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also adjoin the skill to pass a criminal background check, often in the same way as a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or partner degree from a community scholarly in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in once recipes
- the capability to treat people bearing in mind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Brockton