Care Home Cook Jobs in Bradley
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bradley
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bradley
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into account residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone practicing in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to measure in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your permit and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also improve the expertise to pass a criminal background check, often considering a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or member degree from a community school in culinary arts, cooking, or another related field. Experience in considering recipes
- the triumph to treat people once dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bradley