Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation gone residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone dynamic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to proceed in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the deed to pass a criminal background check, often subsequent to a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or associate degree from a community moot in culinary arts, cooking, or another united field. Experience in afterward recipes
- the realization to treat people bearing in mind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gain access to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers