Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers Bent
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers Bent
You’ll prepare, cook and give help to meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers Bent
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation next residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone in force in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are afterward some specific skills needed to feign in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your welcome and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tote up the carrying out to pass a criminal background check, often in the spread of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or colleague degree from a community assistant professor in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in when recipes
- the success to treat people behind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bowers Bent