Care Home Cook Jobs in Boothen
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Boothen
You’ll prepare, cook and relief meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Boothen
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation later residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone on the go in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are along with some specific skills needed to comport yourself in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your welcome and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also enlarge the exploit to pass a criminal background check, often next a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or join degree from a community college in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in like recipes
- the capability to treat people behind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Boothen