Care Home Cook Jobs in Blythe Bridge
Staff Direct is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Blythe Bridge
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Blythe Bridge
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation behind residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functioning in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to put it on in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the carrying out to pass a criminal background check, often later a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or belong to degree from a community moot in culinary arts, cooking, or another partnered field. Experience in next recipes
- the execution to treat people later dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply direct your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Blythe Bridge