Care Home Cook Jobs in Bishops Offley
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bishops Offley
You’ll prepare, cook and relieve meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bishops Offley
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation considering residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operational in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are along with some specific skills needed to take steps in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also complement the success to pass a criminal background check, often following a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or link degree from a community college in culinary arts, cooking, or another similar field. Experience in later recipes
- the achievement to treat people with dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply direct your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bishops Offley