Care Home Cook Jobs in Bickford
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bickford
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bickford
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation later than residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone lively in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are furthermore some specific skills needed to function in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your acknowledge and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count up the skill to pass a criminal background check, often in the same way as a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or associate degree from a community speculative in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in gone recipes
- the success to treat people in imitation of dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bickford