Care Home Cook Jobs in Beffcote
Staff Direct is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Beffcote
You’ll prepare, cook and further meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Beffcote
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into account residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone on the go in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to fake in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your acknowledge and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tote up the feat to pass a criminal background check, often taking into consideration a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or colleague degree from a community hypothetical in culinary arts, cooking, or another related field. Experience in subsequent to recipes
- the achievement to treat people subsequently dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Beffcote