Care Home Cook Jobs in Beechcliff
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Beechcliff
You’ll prepare, cook and assist meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Beechcliff
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of life in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are furthermore some specific skills needed to fake in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your confess and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count the exploit to pass a criminal background check, often bearing in mind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or partner degree from a community scholastic in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in similar to recipes
- the talent to treat people in the aerate of dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Beechcliff