Care Home Cook Jobs in Bednall
Staff Direct is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Bednall
You’ll prepare, cook and assistance meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Bednall
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into consideration residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone on the go in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are then some specific skills needed to law in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your acknowledge and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count the skill to pass a criminal background check, often considering a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or associate degree from a community college in culinary arts, cooking, or another linked field. Experience in similar to recipes
- the finishing to treat people next dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Bednall