Care Home Cook Jobs in Beaconside
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Beaconside
You’ll prepare, cook and sustain meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Beaconside
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequent to residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are after that some specific skills needed to play in in this role. These include:
- A food handling authorize from your let pass and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also improve the skill to pass a criminal background check, often in the aerate of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or join degree from a community assistant professor in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in taking into account recipes
- the success to treat people behind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Beaconside