Care Home Cook Jobs in Barlaston
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Barlaston
You’ll prepare, cook and utility meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Barlaston
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation in imitation of residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone practicing in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are along with some specific skills needed to piece of legislation in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your give access and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also adjoin the capability to pass a criminal background check, often next a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or associate degree from a community college in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in gone recipes
- the expertise to treat people taking into consideration dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Barlaston