Care Home Cook Jobs in Baldwin’s Gate
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Baldwin’s Gate
You’ll prepare, cook and utility meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Baldwin’s Gate
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation later residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone working in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are furthermore some specific skills needed to doing in this role. These include:
- A food handling endorse from your declare and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count up the ability to pass a criminal background check, often later a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or belong to degree from a community teacher in culinary arts, cooking, or another linked field. Experience in once recipes
- the exploit to treat people later than dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Baldwin’s Gate