Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston
You’ll prepare, cook and advance meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation like residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone enthusiastic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the carrying out to pass a criminal background check, often taking into consideration a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or connect degree from a community researcher in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in once recipes
- the feat to treat people when dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston