Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston-by-Stone
Staff Direct is delighted to find the money for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston-by-Stone
You’ll prepare, cook and serve meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston-by-Stone
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone practicing in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are furthermore some specific skills needed to conduct yourself in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your come clean and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add together the talent to pass a criminal background check, often taking into account a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or connect degree from a community bookish in culinary arts, cooking, or another linked field. Experience in when recipes
- the achievement to treat people when dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Aston-by-Stone