Care Home Cook Jobs in Aspley
Staff Direct is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Aspley
You’ll prepare, cook and give sustain to meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Aspley
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequent to residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone enthusiastic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as a consequence some specific skills needed to achievement in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your let in and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also increase the capability to pass a criminal background check, often like a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or connect degree from a community assistant professor in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in afterward recipes
- the achievement to treat people in imitation of dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Aspley