Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley
You’ll prepare, cook and support meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation gone residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functional in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are in addition to some specific skills needed to do something in this role. These include:
- A food handling sanction from your divulge and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count the capability to pass a criminal background check, often gone a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or belong to degree from a community literary in culinary arts, cooking, or another united field. Experience in bearing in mind recipes
- the capability to treat people gone dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley