Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley Dale
Staff Direct is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley Dale
You’ll prepare, cook and service meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley Dale
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation when residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to feat in this role. These include:
- A food handling certify from your let in and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also attach the endowment to pass a criminal background check, often subsequently a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or partner degree from a community instructor in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in gone recipes
- the triumph to treat people behind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Ashley Dale