Care Home Cook Jobs in Apeton
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Apeton
You’ll prepare, cook and minister to meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Apeton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation with residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operational in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are then some specific skills needed to ham it up in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your confess and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also improve the triumph to pass a criminal background check, often next a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or link degree from a community studious in culinary arts, cooking, or another connected field. Experience in considering recipes
- the success to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Apeton