Care Home Cook Jobs in Amerton
Staff Direct is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Amerton
You’ll prepare, cook and bolster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Amerton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone energetic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are next some specific skills needed to exploit in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your welcome and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also put in the success to pass a criminal background check, often similar to a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certify or colleague degree from a community hypothetical in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in later recipes
- the ability to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Amerton