Care Home Cook Jobs in Adbaston
Staff Direct is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Adbaston
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Adbaston
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into account residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone working in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are with some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count up the achievement to pass a criminal background check, often afterward a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or member degree from a community theoretical in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in later recipes
- the feat to treat people similar to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Adbaston