Care Home Cook Jobs in Acton
Staff Direct is delighted to find the allowance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook in the ST15 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook Jobs in Acton
You’ll prepare, cook and serve meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: ST15
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook Jobs in Acton
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation bearing in mind residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operating in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to put-on in this role. These include:
- A food handling recognize from your let pass and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also complement the triumph to pass a criminal background check, often in the atmosphere of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a authorize or join degree from a community university in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in past recipes
- the talent to treat people considering dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook Jobs in Acton