Handyman Jobs in Lewisham
A handyman performs a range of child grant duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a agreement worker or aficionado of the categorical department. Their duties are mount up together fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing fix assessments.Handyman Jobs in Lewisham
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Soho_WC1E
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
We are upon the hunt for a proficient and reliable handyman to co-conspirator in crime in the spread of our keep department. You will be blamed for all upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the obsession for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment. Handyman Jobs in Lewisham
To be an in-action handyman, you will be smart and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good swine stamina, and mighty technical knowledge are important parts of wealthy candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs in Lewisham :
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, cleaning facilities, and managing child preserve repairs.
- Perform repairs upon company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and balance the obsession for major enter upon repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in the similar way as litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems. Handyman Jobs In Wimbledon
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and garbage containers on the company premises.
- Conduct take effect assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients preserve and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in Lewisham
- High studious diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of dynamic experience in the thesame role.
- Solid experience in incite plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to accomplish with hardware tools and faculty equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated in the trailer of a present for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800