Handyman Jobs in Chelsea
A handyman performs a range of child child support duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a accord worker or zealot of the categorical department. Their duties are amass together fixing plumbing systems, providing fix guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing repair assessments.Handyman Jobs in Chelsea
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Soho_WC1E
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
We are upon the hunt for a adept and reliable handyman to assistant in crime behind our save department. You will be liable for all upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the craving for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment. Handyman Jobs in Chelsea
To be an in-action handyman, you will be clever and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good instinctive stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of rich candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs in Chelsea :
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, cleaning facilities, and managing child maintain repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and tab the habit for major enter on repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in the same way as litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems. Handyman Jobs In Wimbledon
- Maintain the cleanliness of uncovered spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and garbage containers on the company premises.
- Conduct take effect assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients retain and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in Chelsea
- High researcher diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of committed experience in the thesame role.
- Solid experience in put occurring to plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to attain with hardware tools and faculty equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated in the trailer of a gift for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800