Handyman Jobs in Soho
We are on the hunt for a competent and reliable handyman to associate our keep department. You will be answerable for everything upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the dependence for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an full of life handyman, you will be bright and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and mighty technical knowledge are important parts of the well-off candidates’ talents.
Job Description: Handyman Jobs in Soho
Job Title: Handyman Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Putney_SW15
Salary Rate: £12-14 per hour
Handyman Jobs in Soho Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean services and managing keep repairs.
- Perform repairs upon company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and tab the compulsion for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues later litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outdoor spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct con assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with hold and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in Soho Requirements:
- High university diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience behind plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to function with hardware tools and aptitude equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated taking into account an gift for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact staff-direct Now!
To apply, Send your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800