Handyman Jobs in Poplar
We are upon the hunt for a competent and reliable handyman to connect our maintenance department. You will be held responsible for all upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the obsession for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an on the go handyman, you will be gifted and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good being stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the thriving candidates’ talents.
Job Description: Handyman Jobs in Poplar
Job Title: Handyman Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Putney_SW15
Salary Rate: £12-14 per hour
Handyman Jobs in Poplar Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean services and managing allowance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and checking account the infatuation for major child maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in imitation of litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct play a role assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with preserve and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in Poplar Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a thesame role.
- Solid experience next plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to function with hardware tools and skill equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated past an aptitude for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact staff-direct Now!
To apply, Send your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800