Handyman Jobs in North Wembley
We are on the hunt for a intelligent and obedient handyman to associate our maintenance department. You will be held responsible for whatever upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the infatuation for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an working handyman, you will be adept and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the flourishing candidates’ talents.
Job Description: Handyman Jobs in North Wembley
Job Title: Handyman Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Putney_SW15
Salary Rate: £12-14 per hour
Handyman Jobs in North Wembley Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean services and managing child maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and story the craving for major child maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in the same way as litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of uncovered spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct behave assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with preserve and guidance upon maintaining their equipment.
Handyman Jobs in North Wembley Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a same role.
- Solid experience as soon as plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and capacity equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated similar to an power for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact staff-direct Now!
To apply, Send your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800