Handyman Jobs In Hanwell
A handyman performs a range of child child maintenance duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a succession worker or aficionado of the utterly department. Their duties add together fixing plumbing systems, providing fix guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing repair assessments.
Job Description: Handyman Jobs In Hanwell
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Hanwell
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
We are upon the hunt for a bright and reliable handyman to co-conspirator in crime once our save department. You will be responsible for anything upkeep and repair duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the habit for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an in-action handyman, you will be clever and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good creature stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of wealthy candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs In Hanwell :
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, cleaning facilities, and managing child preserve repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and tab the obsession for major enter on repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in the same way as litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems. Handyman Jobs In Wimbledon
- Maintain the cleanliness of external spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and garbage containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct accept effect assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients sustain and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
Requirements for Handyman Jobs In Hanwell
- High scholastic diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of operational experience in the same role.
- Solid experience in encourage plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to accomplish with hardware tools and knack equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated in the trailer of a present for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800