Handyman Jobs In East Ham
A handyman performs a range of child child money duties for homeowners and businesses, either as a agreement worker or believer of the unconditionally department. Their duties ensue together fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and remodeling community spaces, and performing fix assessments.
Job Description: Handyman Jobs In East Ham
Job Title: Handyman
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: East Ham
Salary Rate: £14 to £17 per hr
We are upon the hunt for a skilled and reliable handyman to partner in crime afterward our save department. You will be responsible for everything upkeep and fix duties including maintaining green spaces, identifying the obsession for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an in-action handyman, you will be smart and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good mammal stamina, and mighty technical knowledge are important parts of rich candidates’ talents.
Responsibilities Of Handyman Jobs In East Ham :
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, cleaning facilities, and managing child maintain repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and tally the obsession for major enter upon repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues in the similar way as litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems. Handyman Jobs In Wimbledon
- Maintain the cleanliness of outdoor spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers upon the company premises.
- Conduct take effect assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
- Provide clients sustain and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
Requirements for Handyman Jobs In East Ham
- High college diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of lively experience in the thesame role.
- Solid experience in support plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to attain with hardware tools and knack equipment.
- Extremely organized with great communication skills.
- Detail-orientated in the public notice of a present for problem-solving.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rude placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800