Groundsman job in Camden Town
We are looking to recruit a dedicated groundsman to maintain the tune and effective soundness of our institution’s grounds. The groundsman is liable for maintaining equipment and materials, and for ensuring okay stock levels of consumables. You will ensure the ventilate of trees, shrubs, flowers and lawns, and keep the grounds free from harmful insects and plant diseases.
To ensure endowment you compulsion to use your multitasking abilities to meet required child support standards for our grounds at all times. Preferred candidates are hard-working, detail-oriented and organized.
Job Description: Groundsman job in Camden Town
Job Title: Groundsman job
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Camden Town
Salary Rate: £12-14 per hour
Groundsman job in Camden Town Responsibilities:
- Maintaining condition and tone of lawns, grounds and practice fields.
- Laying out and marking playing fields.
- Mowing, watering, and fertilizing lawns.
- Planting, trimming, mulching and fertilizing flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Cleaning and painting benches, poles and signs.
- Keeping grounds pardon from snow and ice by using equipment such as snow blowers.
- Keeping facilities and surrounding areas pardon from trash, litter, debris and weeds.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and materials.
- Following applicable safety guidelines and procedures.
- Performing supplementary duties as required.
Groundsman job in Camden Town Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma, GED, or conventional equivalent.
- 2+ years play a part experience in a same position.
- Proficient knowledge of maintaining lawns, fields and grounds.
- Valid hoisting license preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient with involved groundskeeping equipment such as tractors, power mowers and forklifts.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff-Direct Now!
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800