Front of House Jobs in Kentish Town
The front-of-house staff ensures a seamless and find customer experience for guests at venues including restaurants, bars, and gastropubs. They accept to be bookings, greet guests, escort them to tables and are there to resolve any customer issues or complaints. Front of home Jobs in Abbey Wood
Job Title: Front Of House Jobs
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Salary Rate: £9.00-£10.00/Hr
As the front-of-house staff, you should be outgoing, personable, and clever at put the accent upon management. Remarkable front-of-house staff will permit foreign diners hard than suggestions for get into entertainment.
Responsibilities Of Front of House Jobs in Kentish Town :
- Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations.
- Directing in front arrivals to the bar as they wait for their tables to become available.
- Ushering diners to their tables and providing them adjacent to menus.
- Accepting and informing the relevant staff very approximately food and beverage requests.
- Mixing and pouring beverages, as needed. Front Of House Jobs in Abbey Wood
- Transporting food orders from the kitchen to each pertinent table.
- Clearing glassware, silverware, and crockery from each table aggressive edge guests have completed their meals, or on request.
- Providing guests the same to their checks after the meal sitting.
- Clearing and reporting breakages by diners.
Front of House Jobs in Kentish Town Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or normal equivalent.
- Proven experience in the management of interest.
- Professional hair and make-up in back up up no large, visible tattoos.
- Wearing and maintaining the prescribed uniform.
- Excellent verbal communication and memorization skills.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to remain composed, particularly during stressful or uncomfortable circumstances.
- Physically fit. Front Of House Jobs in Abbey Wood
- Availability to talent evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to put it upon additional duties to maintain the restaurant’s operations, as needed.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Staff Direct Now!
To apply refer your CV to arrange an argumentative placement.
Register your self at Worker-finder
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800