Admin Jobs In Whittonstall
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will operate a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Whittonstall
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be responsible for providing administrative maintain to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include operational closely gone our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be flourishing in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Whittonstall
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including attributed correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and further files connected to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the money of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing supplementary relevant duties in imitation of needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a combined field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the carrying out to prioritize tasks.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online