Admin Jobs In West Mickley
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are blamed for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will doing a primary role in ensuring that whatever office administrative functions are coordinated to accomplish a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In West Mickley
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be held responsible for providing administrative withhold to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include operational closely following our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be well-off in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In West Mickley
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including certified correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and new files combined to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the child maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties considering needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a united field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the success to prioritize tasks.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online