Admin Jobs In West Kyo
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are held responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will accomplish a primary role in ensuring that everything office administrative functions are coordinated to accomplish a high level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In West Kyo
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be blamed for providing administrative maintain to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely once our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In West Kyo
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including recognized correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and new files united to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the keep of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing supplementary relevant duties later than needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a associated field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the deed to prioritize tasks.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online