Admin Jobs In West Denton
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are held responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will feat a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to reach a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In West Denton
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be blamed for providing administrative hold to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely bearing in mind our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be wealthy in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In West Denton
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including qualified correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and supplementary files aligned to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the child maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties in imitation of needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High educational diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a united field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the execution to prioritize tasks.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online