Admin Jobs In Washington
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are held responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will ham it up a primary role in ensuring that whatever office administrative functions are coordinated to accomplish a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Washington
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be held responsible for providing administrative withhold to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include involved closely subsequently our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be well-to-do in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Washington
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including credited correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and new files united to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the money of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing further relevant duties in the same way as needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High educational diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a linked field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the attainment to prioritize tasks.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online