Admin Jobs In Walbottle
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will work a primary role in ensuring that anything office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Walbottle
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be blamed for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include in action closely similar to our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be wealthy in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Walbottle
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including recognized correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files amalgamated to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the child maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing additional relevant duties once needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a aligned field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the exploit to prioritize tasks.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online