Admin Jobs In The Middles
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are answerable for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will pretense a primary role in ensuring that anything office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In The Middles
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be held responsible for providing administrative Keep to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include operational closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be wealthy in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In The Middles
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including attributed correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the money of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing new relevant duties later than needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a partnered field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the talent to prioritize tasks.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online