Admin Jobs In Tanfield Lea
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will bill a primary role in ensuring that whatever office administrative functions are coordinated to reach a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Tanfield Lea
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be held responsible for providing administrative hold to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include in force closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be affluent in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Tanfield Lea
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including qualified correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and additional files aligned to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the allowance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing new relevant duties past needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High learned diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the completion to prioritize tasks.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online