Admin Jobs In Stocksfield
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are blamed for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will pretend a primary role in ensuring that everything office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Stocksfield
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be answerable for providing administrative hold to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely similar to our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be booming in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Stocksfield
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including approved correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files connected to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the grant of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing further relevant duties as soon as needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a combined field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the finishing to prioritize tasks.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online