Admin Jobs In Stanley
Office administrators, also known as office managers, are blamed for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will exploit a primary role in ensuring that anything office administrative functions are coordinated to accomplish a tall level of productivity within the company. Admin Jobs In Stanley
Job Title: Admin
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: NE16
Salary Rate: £10-£11 per hr
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator for a client who will be responsible for providing administrative hold to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include full of life closely following our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position, you should be detail-oriented, professional, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities: Admin Jobs In Stanley
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including ascribed correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and supplementary files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the child maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing additional relevant duties considering needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a joined field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the realization to prioritize tasks.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online